Write Guest Post
Hi there! Thanks for your interest in writing a guest blog for BloggingBIG. We’re glad you’re here.
Guidelines for Contributing to BloggingBIG
We’re always looking for new voices and fresh perspectives to share with our audience, and we’re excited to hear from you! At BloggingBIG, we’re dedicated to providing high-quality content on any of the topic. If you’re passionate about writing and have something valuable to share with our readers, we’d love to have you as a guest contributor. Here are a few things to keep in mind when submitting your post:
- We’re interested in receiving guest posts on topics related to mainly Technology. However, if you have an idea for a post that falls outside of these topics, we’re always happy to consider it.
- Guest posts should be at least 2000 words in length and should include headings and subheadings to make the content easy to read and scan. If possible, please also include 3-4 images or videos to break up the text and make the post more visually interesting.
- We take the quality of our content very seriously and expect the same from our guest contributors. All posts should be well-written, thoroughly researched, and free from plagiarism.
- We only accept original content that has not been previously published elsewhere. By submitting a guest post, you agree that the content is your own work and has not been copied from another source.
- We will include a short bio and headshot of the author with the post, so please provide this information along with your submission.
- All guest post submissions will be reviewed by our team, and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a decision. If your post is accepted, we may make some editorial changes to ensure that it meets our standards.
- If you have any questions or are ready to submit your post, please email us at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
By following these guidelines, you can help ensure that your guest post is a good fit for our website and has the best chance of being accepted and published. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any submission that does not meet our guidelines or quality standards.